At TrackFive, we build and manage intuitive web platforms that create a hub where employers and talent meet. We haven't lost our startup feel even though we've been at this for over a decade. We believe the best is yet to come, and we are looking for passionate employees to help continue our rapid growth. Join our team of focused pioneers and innovators who thrive in a high-energy work environment!
We are searching for a part-time Design Intern. This is a paid hourly position. The Design Intern serves as a vital member of the marketing team designing and creating motion graphics, print, and digital projects supporting all of TrackFive's brands.
- Work with product and marketing to design, develop, and construct visually compelling graphics such as banners, illustrations, graphic content, infographics, motion graphics, email campaigns, and marketing collateral with a careful focus on branding
- Create value-driven graphical content for our social media channels
- Design concepts for company promotional products, tradeshow booths, and internal communication
- Curate stock photos, video clips, and music that is appropriate for branded messaging.
- Serve as an active member of the Marketing Team providing creative strategies and ideas for design projects
- Implement final designs to meet specifications and requirements of the marketing plan
- Enrolled in a design degree program, design-associated degree program (art, marketing, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Understands responsive design
- Experience working with brand guidelines with an eye for design
- Photo retouching and image manipulation
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Resourceful, creative thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Basic storyboarding/planning/research
Bonus Skills and Experience (not required):
- Experience with motion graphics
- Ability to design for UX/UI
- Experience with SEO guidelines and understanding of SEO best practices
Inspired by Connections,
Driven by Technology.
We build and manage intuitive web platforms that create a hub where employers and talent meet.