Our client, a prestigious residential builder is looking to add a Director of Construction to their executive team. This role will drive the overall success of the company.
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for operations, reporting, profitability and overall execution of master plan communities through supporting on-site due-diligence during the acquisition and construction phases on the projects. A successful applicant will have a proactive approach to strengthen the relationship between the development and project management departments while maintaining the quality and teamwork on the projects. If you are Results-driven, highly integral individual, able to build strong business partnerships this is the role for you.
The Ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Post-Secondary in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent, with an MBA considered an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in a senior level management role
- Solid understanding of due diligence procedures for acquisitions, entitlement stage design development, working drawings and tender process and construction process;
- High standards of personal accountability, integrity and ethics
- Advanced understanding of project operational and financial risk management practices.
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated strong issues management and sound judgment to operate independently and make decisions that are consistent with overall organizational goals.
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume, with cover letter to Jenessa Elliott by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] However, due to the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only candidates with a legal right to work in Canada can be considered, thank you.