Administrative/Clerical Jobs in Tanzania:
Search & Apply / Post Administrative/Clerical Jobs for Free
5 days ago
Arusha - Tanzania
Great Opportunity Joining a small team of accountant within our organisation, nature of our business Travel and Tourism we are looking for...
Skills Needed: Candidates must have experience of the Travel & Tourism Industry. Accounting, Finance, Reconciliation, Auditing, Accounts Finalisation, Balance Sheet, General Accounting, Sales Accounts, VAT, Pay Roll, Park fees Reconciliation.
1 week ago
Zanzibar - Tanzania
The incumbent reports to the CEO/MD and performs confidential, executive, secretarial & administrative duties as assigned. - Major...
Skills Needed: Education and Experience
Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
3+ years of experience supporting CEO/MD of a medium or large size company
Special demands/skills & personal attributes
Top-notch people skills: The ability to control, nurture and manage interpersonal skills & business relationships with the Board of Directors, clients, partners, consultants, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders aligned to the company
Capable of handling difficult situations without losing control
Self-driven & results oriented
Focused and performance oriented
Honest and Trustworthy
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Attention to detail
Ability to keep information obtained in the conduct of the business of the company private and confidential
over 3 months ago
Position: CEO(EXPATRIATE) - Our client an international company with focus in the Agro - allied sector seeks to fill the role of a CEO...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• A First Degree in Agriculture, Business, Marketing, or other Science or Social Science-related courses. An additional professional or postgraduate qualification will be an advantage.
• 30+ years of work experience in operations management, manufacturing and marketing enterprise in the agro-allied sectors.
• Experience reporting to the Board of Directors.
• Strong Financial, Commercial, and the wider People & organizational management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.