Jobs in Caribbean
Find Jobs & Apply / Post Jobs for Free
6 days ago
George Town - Cayman Islands - CaribbeanHealthcare
The Da Vinci Wellness Centre is seeking a Registered and Licensed Acupuncturist. - This is a Full time position (40 - 45 hours/week)....
Skills Needed: Applicants should have a degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing Chinese Massage, Guasha, Cupping, Moxibustion, Qi Gong. Certification in Cosmetic Acupuncture considered an asset.
1 week ago
Dominica - CaribbeanEngineering, Manufacturing
We are looking for a MSc in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent. - It is required a minimum of five (5) years’ experience...
1 week ago
Dominica - CaribbeanEngineering, Science
We are looking for a Civil Engineer with postgraduate studies in geotechnical field. - A minimum of 5 years verifiable overall experience...
2 weeks ago
Executive Director Surveillance
Nassau - Bahamas - CaribbeanHotel, Security
Reporting to the SVP of Security and Surveillance, the Executive Director of Surveillance will be responsible for the overall leadership...
Skills Needed: The successful candidate:
• Must have a minimum of (6) years’ experience in a leadership capacity working in large and complex casino environment.
• Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership competency and skills
• Versatile in new or the latest technology regarding surveillance system and the implementation of control process.
• Essentially should have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in a related field, but Masters Degree preferred.
• Must have a working knowledge of table games, casino cage, gaming technology and surveillance systems and compliance.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of various casino games, trends and latest technology in surveillance operations,
• Must have strong organizational, investigative and analytical skills.
• Able to obtain gaming approval
• Be able to work in dynamic environment that requires immense flexibility, attention to detail and operate with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Demonstrated exception interpersonal skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Technically savvy
• Successful completion of all required training courses within ninety (90) days of employment
• No felony convictions or misdemeanors involving moral turpitude or issues of integrity
• Cannot have a Family Member (spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, in-law or co-habitant) dating relationship of anyone who works in: Table Games, Slot, Cashiering, Count Rooms, Race Book, Credit, Security, Accounting, or Marketing Departments
• The Company may exempt any person from this additional requirement upon a showing of good cause and may limit or condition the terms of such exemption.
over 2 months ago
Animal Rescue & Farm Maintenance
San Cristobal - Dominican Republic - CaribbeanScience, Outdoor/Pet/Nature
In the Dominican Republic there are plenty of animals in need of care and a home. Many dogs are homeless and sick, and you often find...
Skills Needed: Requirements
Overall there are no previous experiences required to participate in the program, but of course you have to be an animal lover. A typical Animal Care & Farm Maintenance volunteer and intern has already worked in animal shelters, is a student in a veterinary school or a dog walker, etc. However, a person that does not necessarily have any experience or training, but just really loves animals and wants to help care for them is welcome as well. He or she needs to be enthusiastic, proactive, ready for a challenge and willing to do maintenance work (for example cleaning kennels and stables). Friendliness, commitment and patience are among significant qualities. Basic conversational Spanish skills are required, and the more advanced your level of experience and Spanish language skills are, the more opportunities will be available to you. Even with little Spanish there is lots of work to do. In order to enable deeper integration into the community, we provide free Spanish classes regularly on a weekly basis throughout your placement, full support, and 24/7 back up.
over 3 months ago
Ngo Management & Administration - day-to- running grass-root NGO
Dominican Republic - CaribbeanAdministrative/Clerical, Supply Chain/Logistics
Position: Ngo Management & Administration - day - to - day running of a grass - root NGO - This versatile experience and observation...
Skills Needed: Requirements
No previous NGO experience or specific skills are required. A typical NGO administration & management volunteer and intern needs to be enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready for a challenge and have a desire to take initiative in coordinating a group of volunteers and daily tasks. Friendliness, care, commitment and patience are among important qualities. The ideal volunteer would have a passion for development work, some experience in international volunteering, and a desire to help other volunteers to have positive experiences with us. Activities that a volunteer can participate in are entirely dependent on motivation and previous experience. Staff and other volunteers will support the participant. Basic conversational Spanish is very helpful for some activities but even without knowledge of the Spanish language there is lots of work to do. To enable deeper integration into the community we provide free Spanish classes on a weekly basis, full support and 24/7 back-up. We ask you to bring your laptop and Pen Drive with you as flexibility regarding your working environment is necessary.
over 3 months ago
Social Multimedia Journalism
Dominican Republic - CaribbeanCreative Arts/Media, Design/Web/Multimedia
The purpose of this Social Multimedia project is to promote the foundation ́s mission and document our work. The purpose of this multimedia...
Skills Needed: This program is suitable for students with free holiday time, pre-university students, students taking or planning to take any Multimedia related studies, Marketing or Journalism as well as professionals in the field. Some previous experience with Social Multimedia, basic understanding of DSLR cameras and familiarity with editing software (including Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro) as well as social media management and/or social media marketing experience are welcome. However, volunteers with advanced experience are strongly encouraged to apply. We require volunteers to bring their own laptop and Pen Drive and encourage them to bring their own camera to supplement our own Multimedia equipment.
over one month ago
Diving & Marine Species Protection
Dominican Republic - CaribbeanScience
Your diving training starts at zero and will lead you through two complete level of diver qualifications. Gain a speciality training...
Skills Needed: No previous experience required to participate in the program. A typical volunteer or intern should be interested in diving and protecting flora, fauna and marine-life in general. He or she needs to be of good health, enthusiastic, proactive, willing to learn and ready for a challenge. You are expected to bring your own personal wetsuit (shorty/3mm) with you. (complete scuba diving equipment is provided) Important Notice: This program requires five flexible working days per week. (it is not a typical Monday to Friday week) Besides diving activities you are expected to fulfill scheduled working hours of non-diving related conservation work and educational activities like f.e. awareness raising activities in local schools. We expect that interns adapt to program needs with flexibility, responsibility, commitment, patience and perseverance, among other significant qualities.
over 3 months ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Kingston - Jamaica - CaribbeanSports/Fitness/Wellness, Freelance
Position: Football Reporter (Part Time) - We are recruiting local people with good English skills, to gather statistic data through...
Skills Needed: Advanced English skills (written and spoken)
Needs to have Internet
over 3 months ago
Live Sports Reporter
Bahamas - CaribbeanSports/Fitness/Wellness, Freelance
Do you like sports? Do you would like to earn some extra watching sports events? - We are recruiting local people to gather live statistic...
Skills Needed: Qualification and Requirements:
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken)
- Own a Android / iPhone device
- Complete an online training with the purpose of learning how to work with the mobile application
- Not required to have a graduation in journalism
- Work location: Football stadiums and other sports venues
The 15 most popular Caribbean Employment Categories on this site are: Construction, Education, Engineering, Entertainment/Gaming, Freelance, Healthcare, Hospitality/Catering, Hotel, Language/Bilingual, Manufacturing, Outdoor/Nature/Animal, Science, Sports/Fitness/Wellness, Teaching, Tourism/Travel