Education Jobs in Macedonia
Search & Apply / Post Jobs for Free
over 3 months ago
Skopje - Macedonia
Position: EDUCATION CONSULTANT - MULTIPLE POSITIONS - The successful candidate will manage and develop new business leads in the...
Skills Needed: Client relationship managementView this Job
Primary point of contact for students and parents – conducting introductory consultations exploring student’s study options & the services & products we provide.
Build and maintain positive working relationships with all clients - liaising with them regularly, providing bespoke guidance and support throughout the application process.
Provide guidance and support to students throughout their application:
- Conduct initial consultations on applying to an overseas University and collate relevant application information.
- Research admissions options & prepare admissions correspondence for a variety of University's
- Conduct private client consultations advising on their studying options
- Track student’s academic progress and regularly update relevant admissions teams at partner University's
- Assist students with personal statement prep, visa applications, education and English language assessments.
- Provide ongoing general admissions support for students, parents and teaching staff to facilitate the smoothest possible application process.
-Develop relationships with feeder schools and colleges, as well as other sources for potential student recruitment.
-Follow up on any leads supplied from central marketing activity.
-Advise and inform local marketing campaigns.
-Represent the company at school talks, education conferences, seminars and events aimed at generating business leads (training provided).
-Create valuable and sustainable business relationships with key influences in the local education community.
-Represent the company in meetings with officials and sponsor bodies.
-Maintain relationships with the admissions teams at partner University's
-Independent worker, who can develop activity in their area.
-Any other duties as may reasonably be required, consistent with the grade of the post.
Kualifikimet / Kërkesat
-Experience in education - school / college or University - desirable
-Experience in sales - desirable
-Experience of presenting to audiences
-Experience of developing and maintaining relationships
-Experience of working with parents and key influences
-Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
-Access to transportation
Education Consultant JobPosted by BEC Study
over 3 months ago
English Language Assistant
Skopje - Macedonia
Job Offer: Language Assistant at ProCredit Language Centre - ProCredit Language Centre is a division of ProCredit Academy, which provides...
Skills Needed: The ideal candidate will have:View this Job
- English to a proficient standard and ideally a working knowledge of at least one other language,
- a degree in ideally economics, humanities, natural sciences, politics, linguistic or languages,
- an ability to work with an international group of highly motivated adults,
- strong social skills and a team-oriented approach to work,
- an independent and flexible attitude.
English Language Assistant JobPosted by ProCredit Academy
4 days ago
Athens - Greece
Position: Education Manager - We are a company based at NEW DELHIwe are looking for person in GREECE who can work for us in the field...View this Job
Education Manager JobPosted by Holiday Pleasure
1 week ago
DaF Lehrer/in in führender Online-Sprachschule/DaF, DaZ
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: DaF Lehrer/in in führender Online - Sprachschule gesucht (DaF, DaZ) - Unser Ziel bei Lingoda ist es, selbst den beschäftigsten...
Skills Needed: Dein Profil:View this Job
- Freelance Job: Du bist freiberufler
- Du sprichst Deutsch mindestens auf dem Niveau C2+
- Du verfügst über eine Ausbildung / ein Studium in dem Bereich “Deutsch als
- Fremdsprache” oder Ähnliches (Linguistik, Pädagogik, Germanistik, Lehramt, etc.)
- Du hast bereits erste Erfahrungen als Deutschlehrer/in sammeln können
- Du verfügst über sichere Englischkenntnisse
- Du bist zuverlässig, gewissenhaft und freundlich
- Du hast eine schnelle DSL-Leitung
- Du bist sicher im Umgang mit dem Computer
DaF Lehrer/in in führender Online-Sprachschule/DaF, DaZ JobPosted by Lingoda GmbH