Finance Jobs in Estonia:
Search & Apply / Post Finance Jobs for Free
Tallinn - Estonia
Key Responsibilities and Expectations - • Responsible for end - to - end AML Compliance advisory and manage a broad spectrum of AML...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualification and Experience
• University Graduate with relevant AML experience and expertise within regulated financial services or payment industry;
• Expertise in regulatory compliance with a specialization in AML management (KYC, watchlist management, suspicious transaction identification, etc.), and able to provide reasonable compliance solutions according to different development conditions of the business;
• Ability to engage and work with technology specialists and comfortable navigating in a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment where structure is a work in progress;
• Strong analytical skills and clear thought process abilities;
• Language requirement: English; Chinese is preferred;
• CAMS or similar certification is a plus.
|The previous Finance jobs posted here for Estonia are no longer available. New jobs should be posted here soon. Search Here to find other Law/Legal, Finance jobs that match your skills.|