Freelance Jobs in Singapore:
Search & Apply / Post Freelance Jobs for Free
2 weeks ago
商用／産業用向け「液体漏れ検出システム」のトップメーカーでR&Dエンジニア（エレクトロニクス・エンジニア）を募集しております。 - 勤務地はシンガポール、またはフランス、または東京でも可能です。 -...View this Job
エレクトロニクス・エンジニア 液体漏れ検出システムの開発 JobCompany:
over 3 months ago
Malay Editors MASG
Singapore - Singapore
Position: Malay Editors from Singapore [MASG] - Position: Malay (Singapore) Editors Urgently Required [MASG] - Andovar is seeking English...
Skills Needed: Language pair: English > Malay (Singapore)View this Job
• Be a native Malay (Singapore) speaker.
• Be a professional translator/editor with at least 3 years of experience.
• The work is to be done in our online CAT tool which will be provided free of charge.
• Our client will approve a pool of regular translators based on test results.
Malay Editors MASG JobPosted by Andovar
over 3 months ago
We are looking for 10 parents who would like to be a mystery shopper and make extra money by visiting a school during their free time. -...
Skills Needed: All you need to be is a normal parent who knows how a school system work.View this Job
Mystery Shopper JobPosted by Undercover Consultancy
over one month ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Scribendi is looking for the best freelance editors. When we find the best editors, as we’ve been doing for over two decades, we provide a...
Skills Needed: StandardView this Job
• A university degree in a relevant field
• At least three years of experience in editing, writing, document production, or language teaching
• Native-level English ability
• Excellent reading comprehension skills and the ability to follow written instructions and work independently
• Be absolutely fanatical about meeting deadlines
• An average editing/proofreading speed of 1,000–1,500 words per hour
• Microsoft Word 2010 or later
• You need to have a secure internet connection. This includes the following requirements:
o a private network (i.e., no public WiFi can be used)
o password protection
o WP2/WP3 encryption
o anti-virus/anti-spyware software (installed and regularly updated, preferably daily)
o firewall (enabled Windows Defender or other firewall software)
• Broadband/high-speed Internet access
• The ability to accept payments in US dollars
• Must not reside in the US States of California, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Wyoming, New Jersey, Colorado, or New Hampshire.
• A graduate degree in a relevant field
• Access to additional word processing/document production software (e.g., Open Office, LaTeX, Acrobat, Final Draft, Publisher, PageMaker)
• In-depth knowledge of one or more style guides (e.g., Chicago Manual of Style, Turabian, APA)
Freelance Editor/Proofreader JobPosted by Scribendi