Healthcare Jobs in Caribbean:
Search & Apply / Post Healthcare Jobs for Free
3 weeks ago
We have an longstanding client looking for nurses in the Caribbean Island of Turks and Caicos Island. - On offer are excellent working...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• Must be EU/US/Canadian citizens.
• Graduate of an approved School of Nursing with current registration from country of training/origin
• Post graduate qualification / training desirable.
• A minimum of 4 years' experience
• Excellent English
over 2 months ago
George Town - Cayman Islands - Caribbean
The Da Vinci Wellness Centre is seeking a Registered and Licensed Acupuncturist. - This is a Full time position (40 - 45 hours/week)....
Skills Needed: Applicants should have a degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing Chinese Massage, Guasha, Cupping, Moxibustion, Qi Gong. Certification in Cosmetic Acupuncture considered an asset.
over 3 months ago
Hamilton - Bermuda - Caribbean
Are you looking for a Dental Hygienist career opportunity that is unique; a position which is supported respected and provides professional...
Skills Needed: - Applicants must have completed a comprehensive Dental Hygienist program with certification issued by an accredited institution
- Must be licensed/certified in current state/country by the relevant Dental Board
- Must have at least four years of experience
- Must be competent in the use of Dental Technology,
- Hygienists are expected to fulfill a 20 hour continuing education requirement
over 3 months ago
General Physician Outpatient Centre
St. Vincent and the Grenadines - Caribbean
Position: General Physician for Outpatient Centre - • The Physician will provide and manage direct patient care, including physical...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications Certification/ License:
• A graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine
• Current registration with Medical Council in relevant jurisdiction
• Board Certification in Family Medicine preferred (Canada, UK, USA, and West Indies)
• 3+ Years full time employment in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting. Clinical experience including procedure competency required.
• Strong clinical skills including suturing, splinting required
• Strong clinic skills required in Hypertension and Diabetes Diagnosis and management
• Knowledge of reproductive health for men and women, including STD’s and contraception
• Current BLS and ACLS Certified
• Knowledge of relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo
• Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment