Hotel Jobs in Caribbean:
Search & Apply / Post Hotel Jobs for Free
over 2 months ago
Executive Director Surveillance
Nassau - Bahamas - Caribbean
Reporting to the SVP of Security and Surveillance, the Executive Director of Surveillance will be responsible for the overall leadership...
Skills Needed: The successful candidate:
• Must have a minimum of (6) years’ experience in a leadership capacity working in large and complex casino environment.
• Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership competency and skills
• Versatile in new or the latest technology regarding surveillance system and the implementation of control process.
• Essentially should have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in a related field, but Masters Degree preferred.
• Must have a working knowledge of table games, casino cage, gaming technology and surveillance systems and compliance.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of various casino games, trends and latest technology in surveillance operations,
• Must have strong organizational, investigative and analytical skills.
• Able to obtain gaming approval
• Be able to work in dynamic environment that requires immense flexibility, attention to detail and operate with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Demonstrated exception interpersonal skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Technically savvy
• Successful completion of all required training courses within ninety (90) days of employment
• No felony convictions or misdemeanors involving moral turpitude or issues of integrity
• Cannot have a Family Member (spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, in-law or co-habitant) dating relationship of anyone who works in: Table Games, Slot, Cashiering, Count Rooms, Race Book, Credit, Security, Accounting, or Marketing Departments
• The Company may exempt any person from this additional requirement upon a showing of good cause and may limit or condition the terms of such exemption.