Insurance Jobs in Caribbean:
Search & Apply / Post Insurance Jobs for Free
over 3 months ago
Jr./Sr. Internal Auditor
Curacao - Caribbean
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing individual internal audit projects and administration. May require frequent...
Skills Needed: Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of risk assessment practices, internal control concepts and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/ functions.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and ability to provide timely updates to the Internal Audit (Assistant) Manager.
- Should be able to obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Must possess unquestionable character, good analytical & problem-solving skills, attention to details, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Should demonstrate sound judgment and excellent report writing skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory. Dutch and/or French would be an asset.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Must possess (or in process of obtaining) at least one (1) professional audit or accountancy qualifications / designations e.g., CIA, ACCA, CA, CPA, RA.
- Additional specialist qualifications would be an added benefit e.g., CISA, CFSA, CFE, CAMS.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in auditing is required. Preferably, internal audit experience.
- Relevant experience in the insurance and financial services industry is desirable.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in French is a must.