ESL/TEFL Jobs in Chile:
Search & Apply / Post ESL/TEFL Jobs for Free
Jobs abroad in similar markets:
over 3 months ago
Santiago - Chile
We are looking to add some new faces to our wonderful team! We are based in Santiago, Chile, and are offering visa sponsorship for new...
Future Dynamic Teachers must:
*Have a native level of English
*Be TEFL or CELTA certified (or equivalent)
*Hold at least a 4-year bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
*Be a dynamic and a good communicator
*Have a valid visa to work in Chile (we provide the work contract that’s needed and help you with the process)
Teaching experience and Spanish are preferred.
If you fit the description above and think you'd be an asset to the team, we'd love to meet you!! Please send a CV or resumé through email. Contact us for more information about this teaching opportunity abroad.
over one month ago
Online English Teacher
(Remote / Online) - Candidates ideally in
ESL/TEFL, Remote / Online
English Advance is looking for experienced, native or C2 level English teachers to give classes live and online. - KEY...
Skills Needed: - Strong communicability and interpersonal skills
- Organized, energetic, committed and punctual.
- ESL certification and/or degrees.
- Preferred to have 3 or more years of teaching experience
1 week ago
Academic Director - Manager of teachers/academic programs
Cusco - Peru
Position: Academic Director - Manager of teachers /academic programs - Position: Academic Director - Cusco, Peru - Your...
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certification required
- At least 3 years professional experience, ideally as a Head Teacher, DoS, or Institute Director
- Fluent English; Advanced Spanish required to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills; strong team skills and a “love” for team training
- Focused on results—learner success, learner satisfaction, and building an excellent teaching team. Adept at setting goals and managing competing priorities. Be the owner of the Academic function!
- Metric driven; able to understand, analyze, and present data to support business decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- A strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams