We are offering the position of dental assistant at our upscale dental office in the Lakes.
Pay: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
A dental assistant helps with a variety of health care tasks, from taking dental x-rays and caring for patients, to helping file records and appointment scheduling.
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Caring for dental equipment.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Experience is suggested.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but is not required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please note that Resume is required upon application. If interested please give us a call and forward your resume to the email provided in the listing. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Matteucci Family Dental:
We are a small family oriented dental practice that has been practicing here in Las Vegas since 1989.