The Sales -Marketing Coordinator is an inspired full-time proposal creator who will develop detailed proposal and presentation content in response to RFPs. This position works closely with the Marketing Manager, Director of Sales, Creative Directors and Sales Team. Responsibilities include developing innovative written sales proposals, graphic artwork and brand marketing materials.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviews RFP to create deliverables for clients
- Partners with Sales Team to develop deliverables for client proposals
- Research and gather information for formatting, writing and organizing while managing multiple projects
- Creates proposals within assigned deadlines, including written copy and graphic design elements
- Creates Photo Boards and special internal & external marketing projects
- Ensures accuracy of content and proposals for the Sales Team
- Attends Sales Team and Client meetings as requested
- Meets strict deadlines as determined by Marketing Manager
- Delivers high quality proposals that meet all Destinations By Design brand standards
- Takes directions from various departments and ownership of each proposal
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Basic formatting and copy editing skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with various personalities and is a self-starter
- Experience within the hospitality industry is preferred
- College degree required
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- Preferred knowledge of CAD programs such as Vectorworks
DBD has been in business since 1990. Our campus is 132,000 square feet. We have over 100 employees and have taken home dozens of industry awards. We have 14 loading docks, over 16,000 linens, 6 community huddle spaces, and even a dance studio. We are the unequivocal leaders of destination management and event production. But of all the accomplishments and growth, the most spectacular thing that we’ve built is our culture.
Our employees love what they do and where they do it – and that’s on purpose. If our employees don’t feel inspired to come to work, how can their work inspire our clients? So we surround our employees with creativity. We wrote their recommendations for life on our stairs. We put our huge work pieces in our lobby. We lined our conference rooms with comic book pictures and encourage our employees to setup their desks to reflect their personalities. Because that is what we’re really selling here – amazing people and their amazing talents.