Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager role is responsible for properly promoting CarNow services as well as strategic market growth. CarNow has a home base in Atlanta, GA. however, this role will be for candidates in the Las Vegas, NV area and will be based out of the home. These responsibilities pertain to existing and future markets. In addition, we keep our teams informed and well-trained with weekly training and operational support to ensure you are maximizing your success.
- Develop strategic market plans.
- Set and conduct appointments with decision makers.
- Present CarNow products and services to prospective customers.
- Grow CarNow’s market presence in your market area.
- Network and build relationships within your territory to gain referrals for new accounts
- Assist in maintaining long-term customer relationships
- New account development
- Creating partnerships with key executives
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a "people person"
- Positive attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, productive while unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher.
- 3+ years of automotive software sales is a must.
- A demonstrated understanding of a customer’s key business drivers
- Must be able to establish and maintain customer confidence.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Travel may be required
- Demonstrate persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Highly motivated to achieve challenging goals.
Base + Commission driven by industry experience. Paid for health and dental insurance plus cell phone reimbursement and vehicle allowance!
CarNow is a fast-growing technology start-up that provides interactive and managed-transactional software for the automotive industry. Since launch in December of 2014, CarNow has exploded to supporting large manufacturer clients, large dealership groups, single point dealers, and other automotive technology companies. Our technology is a first of its kind communication platform that is transforming the way in which consumers interact and transact with dealers. We have a very family oriented, results driven culture and take pride in not only how hard we work and what we accomplish, but also the amount of positive energy our team has on a daily basis.
Join our winning team and find out why our clients and employees absolutely love CarNow!