- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free WorkplaceCompany Description
Join North America’s leading Secure Transportation Team!
Due to continued growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and cash Services Company, is seeking highly qualified individuals to expand and complement our industry-leading Secure Transportation team. This is your opportunity to build a long-term career as a security professional in a challenging, high-profile security environment.