Apply for Entry Level Law Jobs - Local & International
2 weeks ago
Legal Customer Service Advisor/Native English + Spanish
Barcelona - Spain
Law/Legal, Customer Service
Position: Legal Customer Service Advisor (Native English + Spanish) - THE COMPANY - Our client is a company located in Barcelona,...
Skills Needed: THE PROFILEView this Job
Native English and fluent Spanish
Min. 1 year of experience in customer service
Settled down in Barcelona
Great communication skills, both oral and verbal
Proactive character with an ability to perform great in a team
Administration experience will be considered as a plus
Legal Customer Service Advisor/Native English + Spanish JobPosted by Blu Selection
over 3 months ago
Shanghai - China
Our client, a Top Ten global legal services provider, is seeking Junior, Mid, and Senior level Legal Associates in both Beijing and...
Skills Needed: The successful associate should be an excellent communicator with native English and strong interpersonal skills.View this Job
Must have strong analytical abilities and extensive knowledge in their field alongside a minimum of 2 years working in China and international experience within private practice.
Capable of working both in teams and independently, being versatile and taking initiative in their work is imperative to the successful implementation of this role.
The successful candidate should have a stable work history and be keen to develop within the company.
Dedicated, honest, and possess integrity.
Business level Chinese
Legal Associate JobPosted by Atriumhr
over 3 months ago
Removal Defense Attorney
Portland - Oregon - USA
POSITION: Removal Defense Attorney - WAGE: $50,000 – $52,500 per year (DOE) - LOCATION: Asian Family Center...
Skills Needed: REQUIRED FUNCTIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:View this Job
• Culturally responsive with the ability to work with diverse immigrant and refugee populations
• Strong legal research, writing, and verbal advocacy skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to function in a positive manner in a demanding work environment, to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, to respond to priorities and schedules that change frequently
• Ability to meet multiple, sometimes conflicting deadlines
• Strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make good judgments
• Strong intercultural, interpersonal and organizational communication skills
• Punctuality, good attendance, and ability to work flexible hours to meet the availability of clients
• Ability to use basic office equipment, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, and computer
• Ability to sit, stand, walk, drive, talk on the phone and/or use computer for long periods
• Possess a valid driver's license and verification of current auto-insurance, and have full use of automobile during work hours
• Participate in staff meetings, trainings, committees, and volunteer activities to support IRCO’s goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are accessible on the IRCO website, (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or IRCO’s main office, 10301 NE Glisan, Portland, OR 97220, 503-234-1541. Attach resume, cover letter and three references, with a writing sample to the IRCO application form. This position requires the completion of an IRCO application. Materials submitted without a completed application are considered incomplete and will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received, we will not be able to contact each applicant. We may not be able to return calls regarding the status of your application. If selected for an interview, we will contact you by telephone.
The Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) is a non-profit organization established in 1976 to serve immigrants, refugees, and the broader community in Portland, Oregon. Our mission is to promote the integration of refugees, immigrants, and the community at large into a self-sufficient, healthy, and inclusive multiethnic society. Find out more at
IRCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Removal Defense Attorney JobPosted by Irco - Immigrant And Refugee Community Organization
over 3 months ago
Yonkers - New York - USA
Law Offices Seeking Legal/Paralegal. - 1st, 2nd, and/ or 3rd year Law Students considered. Responsibilities will include: Litigation prep,...View this Job
Legal/Paralegal Intern JobPosted by Singularity Media