The Technical Manager is a member of the management team who provides day to day supervision of field operations for a variety of field projects, and oversees accreditation, and reporting results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Overseeing the execution of projects and standards of performance in quality control and quality assurance
- Overseeing the validity of analytical performance and the laboratory data to assure objectives of the projects.
- Providing technical review and support of all aspects of an assigned project including:
- Client contact, planning, staff assignment, technical assistance, data collection, reporting, and QA/QC coordination and review.
- This individual may also assume the duties of Data Analysis supervisor and Field Sampling Supervisor.