Chase Marketing is looking for a Senior Art Director that is able to help share, direct, and develop creative marketing strategies for our clients.
The experience and requirements you have to have:
- 4+ years of successful senior art director experience leading a creative team
- An interesting and innovative portfolio
- Highly creative with the ability to lead client projects from beginning to end
- Thorough understanding of photography, typography, web design, and social media strategies
- Wizardry knowledge level of Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Sound communication skills to convey concepts both verbally and visually
- Ability to write copy
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Quick and efficient creative production
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
If you have some of these too we'll be delighted:
- Web development
Please provide a copy of your resume and a sample portfolio.
Oh, and our company is awesome.Company Description
Chase Marketing is a full-service advertising agency made up of exceptional individuals whose synergy inspires exceptional work. Driven by results, and welcoming accountability, Chase Marketing is committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients and partners. One day in 1992, two companies asked Mike Chase, the founder of Chase Marketing, if he would leave his job as a successful radio account executive and help them with their advertising needs. And yes, those two companies are still clients of the agency. Having been in business for over 25 years, our team has certainly grown since, and our client portfolio is considerably more than two.
We choose talent that doesn't shy away from a challenge. We care for multiple brands and handle all things marketing for our advertising clients. We specialize in creative services, traditional media, digital marketing, and executing strategic marketing plans.
We do for all of our clients what Mike did for our first two clients: we listen, we act, we serve, and we help them succeed.