Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, based in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologicals. They are part of a large organisation with several national and international affiliates.
This group is responsible for the oversight of stability and release programs of commercial biological products and products in process validation for commercialisation.
As an analyst you will be responsible for the release and stability coordination and single point of contact for commercial product coordination.
- Coordinating the release of raw materials, drug substance and drug products from internal and external stakeholders ensuring on-time delivery of results
- Coordination of the stability testing of large molecule products according local procedures and agreed timelines
- Act as a Subject matter Expert on release and stability processes, have a leading role during GMP inspections
- Coordinate all Data requests provided by various stakeholders
- Affinity and motivation for lean processing
- Minimal Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years' of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality, Compliance and Business minded attitude
- Knowledge of Business Excellence tools
- Proficient in the use of lab systems such as Data Integrity and Data Management (eLIMS)
For more information please apply via the button below.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,