BRING YOUR IDEAS. BRING YOUR ENERGY.
Hallcon is built on teamwork and the determination to succeed. Each team member plays an important part in our company’s success. After nearly 70 years of leadership in the transportation industry, we remain a growing company due to the dedication of people like you.
Who’s right for this job?
Do you have strong Payroll Management experience? Are you someone obsessed ensuring employees are properly paid and who goes above and beyond? At Hallcon, the successful Payroll Manager will provide exceptional attention to administering payroll for 5,000+ employees throughout the US and Canada using our Ceridian/Dayforce payroll application. Every day you will have the opportunity to impact company culture by caretaking our employees’ pay – arguably one of the most important factors for employee engagement and satisfaction. You must be comfortable with managing multiple projects and competing priorities with confident optimism.
Skills critical for success in this role:
· Incredible skills (at the wizard level!) for Payroll/HRIS (Ceridian/Dayforce) system management and development.
· Exceptional payroll management skills with proven effectiveness handling multi-state multi-pay cycle process.
· Unparalleled attention to detail and follow through skills – someone who truly goes above and beyond to create efficiencies and produce accuracy.
· Ability to build, manage and develop world class payroll processes and the team to support them.
· Impressive leadership capacity with the heart to treat people right and the muscle to drive accountability.
· Incredible interpersonal attributes that make building relationships with employees throughout the organization or with our customers or vendors a walk in the park.
· College/University Degree or Equivalent – payroll/accounting or related field
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in payroll/payroll management
· Ceridian/Dayforce Experience Preferred
· Super user knowledge Microsoft Excel, skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/PowerPoint)
· Multi-state, Multi-national (Canada) experience preferred, for 5,000+ employees
· Professional certification in Payroll (such as FPC and CPP) preferred
· Must demonstrate good judgment, high ethical standards, and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Must have strong planning and organizational skills, the ability to meet goals, objectives and deadlines, and the proven ability to handle a variety of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Requires the ability to interact effectively with employees throughout the organization, including vendors partners and other customers and stakeholders.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
Hallcon is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran statusCompany Description
With corporate offices throughout North America, Hallcon has been committed to enhancing the lives of people on the move with a broad portfolio of outsourced transportation services in private and public transit for over 70 years. These services include solutions for employee commuter transportation, rail crew transports, airport shuttles, university shuttles and on-demand ADA services. Hallcon also provides turn-key operations to include transportation vehicle and station cleaning, vehicle maintenance, specialty staffing solutions, transit consulting and analytics, certification and training, as well as dispatch and operations center management. More information can be found at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).