Candidate is responsible for providing excellent guest satisfaction through high standards of cleanliness and teamwork. Candidate consistently maintains the cleanliness and presentation of the entire property, and creates an environment that promotes a positive attitude that includes a pleasant and entertaining experience for both out patrons and team members.
• Clean all public and office areas.
• Collect and remove trash; clean and vacuum carpeted areas; vacuum upholstered furnishings and fabric; reposition furniture and equipment after cleaning.
• Clean/dust all surfaces: walls, windows, doors, hardware, furnishings, door glass, display cases, etc.
• Stock, clean and sanitize restroom fixtures and surfaces.
• Cleans up after all special events.
• Observe and report needed maintenance to buildings, fixtures, and equipment; report any loss, damage or breakage of property, or threat to safety.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
• High School Diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma required.
• Previous experience in an EVS position preferred.
• Reading ability required; must be able to read, write, and complete standard forms.
• Prefer previous experience cleaning commercial property.
• Ability to communicate effectively in the English language.
• Ability to learn the methods of cleaning and caring for buildings, grounds, and equipment.
• Ability to safely use cleaning products and safely operate cleaning equipment.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, knee, crouch or crawl, talk and hear.
While performing the duty of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions.Company Description
Red Mile team members are driven by their desire to create outstanding experiences for both our patrons and fellow employees. We pride ourselves on being a part of an organization whose focus is to bring world-class entertainment to those living in and visiting the “Horse Racing Capital of the World.” If you aspire to create memorable experiences, we invite you to explore our exciting and dynamic career opportunities.