Need to hire by mid NOV. Urgent.
Location is in the Greater Lexington, KY area (north side of Fayette County).
2 opportunities: one is described below which is an industrial electrician. The other is more of a maintenance mechanic. If you qualify for either one, please apply.
Please apply! I'll call you very fast if you're qualified. IF QUALIFIED, I WILL GET YOU AN INTERVIEW WITHIN A FEW DAYS.
1) Must have PLC troubleshooting experience and know ladder logic decently. Knowing Allen Bradley PLC's is a good foundation.
2) Must have good experience in industrial electricity (taking care of factory machines) for mainly electrical, with a little mechanical duties too.
3) There is LOTS of overtime in the form of consecutive days at present. Is this OKAY with you? This isn't for you if you can't work consecutive days. Not a lot of hours per week. Maybe 56 hours. Not bad. The work day is only 8 hours, but it's frequently 7 days a week. You do get paid DOUBLE TIME on Sundays! 21 straight days can occur. But there's some effort made to get you a day off if you require it. Just want to let you know that lately it's been busy!
4) Be willing to work in a dirty, industrial environment. Not unsafe, just not a clean room.
5) Can work 3rd shift, from approx 11 pm ish to 7:30 am. Or perhaps 2nd shift. Could be either.
Hourly Wage is good: Up to $24 - $28/hr + OT. Great benefits. Double time on Sundays.
No relocation assistance is offered, and no visa sponsorships are offered for this job.
Stable, growing and expanding company in the automotive industry.