Material Handler: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm 2nd Shift Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am
Job Overview: As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for the following:
Staging work for operators in various departments and working with the shift supervisor to complete other tasks to allow the work to move throughout the plant.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Eager to bring your skillset into an advanced manufacturing facility.
- Must be a detail oriented person willing and able to contribute to a team effort.
- Begin and finish each day with a zero-defect mentality and commitment to producing a quality, American made product.
- Must be eager and willing to work 40 plus hours each week
Physical Requirements and Duties:
- Ability to reach, turn, twist, and walk.
- Ability to stand for the duration of a work shift.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. at a time.
- Being able to get on and off a forklift numerous times throughout the shift
- Forklift experience is a plus but not necessary
Laser Precision is a world class, full service sheet metal and plate fabricator located in Libertyville, IL. We are committed to delivering the correct number of quality parts, on time to our customers.
As a contract metal fabricator, our extended supply chain services range from design collaboration, engineering, prototyping, fabrication, assembly, coating/finishing, inventory management, to distribution and management of shipments. As an industry leader in innovation and technology, we provide demand driven metal fabrication services to some of the largest OEM's in the world.
We are a strategic partner that serves the agricultural, defense, marine, medical, heavy equipment, power generation, construction, fitness and transportation markets.
Our end goal, is to provide our customers with a predictable supply of high quality, low-cost, metal components and assemblies that drive savings and efficiency into their value stream.
Our name is not just a literal capability of ours; it’s a mindset.