As a Certified Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Resource Managementis a clean, safe and state-of-the-art facility.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
• Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
• Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
• Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
• Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
• Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
We offer progressive flat rate pay plans, bonuses, and benefits. For a confidential interview, email resume.Company Description