We are seeking Print Operators for all shifts to join our team! You will execute day-to-day requirements in the Mail-Print Production area, with an emphasis on consistent quality. The Print Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining high-speed print equipment.
- Machine set-up, adjustments and equipment monitoring.
- Actively monitor jobs for conformity based on job specific work instructions.
- Keep work area in order and staged, following defined safety regulations.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on equipment and identify any needed repairs.
- Assist in troubleshooting for high speed printers and inserters.
- High School or GED equivalent
- Prior experience operating high speed printers and ISO 9000 knowledge is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to handle physical workload, including standing for long periods of time with or without consideration
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- A Background Check and Drug Screening must be completed
Monday-Friday, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Openings