CNC Machinist - Mill and Lathe
Lincolnton, North Carolina
Currently seeking a CNC Machinist to join a growing manufacturing company in Lincolnton, NC. The company offers hands on training, excellent company culture, generous health benefits and PTO. The ideal candidate will have experience operating mill and lathe 3 axis CNC machines.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
- Program, set-up and run various machine tools on a 3 axis CNC mill or lathe.
- Ensure all parts produced meet specifications of print using proper measurement tools.
- Read and follow drawings and job tickets.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- Load and indicate part to fixture.
- Monitor tool wear, load tools and inserts as required.
Requirements of the CNC Machinist:
- Associate's Degree in Manufacturing Technology (or related field) preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience operating 3 axis CNC lathe and mill machines.
- CNC programming experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Leadwell and Okuma machines helpful, but not required
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Dependable, timely and able to work well with others.
Compensation and Benefits of the CNC Machinist:
- Salary is commensurate on experience and health benefits are offered.
Jones Networking staffing professionals are industry-leading recruiting experts aimed at helping talented candidates make the right career decisions. Our recruiters combine decades of knowledge with local industry connections to identify career opportunities that are right for you. Whether you are looking to supplement your income or take the next step in your career, Jones Networking would like to partner with you!