We are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
As a Service Desk Agent with HCL Technologies, you will be the first point of contact for technical and customer support inquiries for our Finnish Speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client-facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,