Pay rate based on experience: $21 - $26
· Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment; performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
· The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
· Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
· The ability to climb tall structures (300 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
· Communicating orally and in writing. Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
· Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner. Assist and mentor less experienced technicians.
· Follow all instructions in completing scopes of work assigned while ensuring safety, quality and timelines for assigned task. Understand site specific documentations such as MOP, drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc.
· Assist on overall job on ground work as well, all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs, maintain safe work environment, daily use and completion of JSA forms, assisting with overall crew work, maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
· Perform grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cad welding as required.
· Work items include grounding, installation of antenna’s, RRU, all types of antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMA’s, RF jumpers, remote electrical down-tilts / Bias-T’s, remote radio heads, fiber/DC Hybrid cables, sweep testing, PIM testing and fiber testing.
· To work in a team environment on the crew and be a valued member of the team and the company.
· Perform site audits, maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Follow the Company’s quality and safety procedures in the field.
· You are to report to the Field Supervisor/Foreman/Lead or as directed by Nu Rev Management team.