Looking for Project Coordinator jobs and Agile Coach jobs in London? Or looking to make the next steps from Sales, Business Development or Recruitment? An exciting mobile agency are now looking for a tech-savvy Agile Coach to join their London team!Company profile
In this Agile Coach job in London, you will be joining a web and mobile agency who work with high-profile companies and start-ups to offer complete development services. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit and strive towards implementing smart digital solutions for their clients across the world.
This is the role for a motivated graduate!
You will be on a development scheme to becoming a C-level executive in the business through this role.
In this Senior Agile Coach job, you will be immersed into an exciting and entrepreneurial environment.
You will gain a plethora of exposure into both Project Management and Business Development, inte ally and exte ally.
This is a fantastic role to work with one of the most up and coming tech companies in London right now, where their focus is upon solving critical business problems for their broad array of high end clients.
This role represents the next step to elite leadership for a top graduate with strong experience in sales, business development or recruitment. You must have clear evidence of success in these types of roles in your career so far.Key
In this Technology Agile Coach opportunity in London, your tasks will involve:
- Managing client relationships and networking to generate new business opportunities strategically
- Overseeing and managing various projects to completion
- Consulting with clients from project start to finish
- Lea ing (and then coaching) agile methodology
- Helping to hire and coach newest members of the team to get them up to speed
- Assisting with building customer applications and business solutions via working directly with an array of clients
- Taking on various ad hoc duties
- At least a 2.1 from a top university
- 2+ years experience in project delivery, sales, business development, or recruitment with clear examples of success in your field.
- A genuine passion for technology, with clear evidence of attempting to venture into this field
- Ideally you will have experience within a start-up environment
- A growth mindset, and keen to lea new skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to keep many plates spi ing at once
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ambition to work within an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit - have you started your own company?
- An excellent starting basic salary of up to £45,000 (DOE)
- This role forms part of a leadership programme at the business, which could see you develop into a C-suite executive in 3-5 years.
- Fantastic offices in heart of London
- An opportunity to work in a young and burgeoning business lea from hugely successful entrepreneurs
- Plenty of room for development and progression
Looking to kickstart a career in Agile Coaching and have experience in sales and relationship management? If you're excited about technology with a desire to get involved in a successful web and mobile agency, apply for this Agile Coach job in London today!
Keen to work in Project Management? Take a look at our other Project Manager jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: