One of the UK's most prestigious consultancies is seeking a Associate Director level Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their innovative team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Surveyor would need to be passionate about the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and be able to promote the service line as well as taking on a wide discipline of tasks as part of the team.
The Successful Surveyor - Commercial / Residential Valuations?
- Competence in Reb Book valuations.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied number of portfolios.
- Team player with great leadership potential.
- High level client relationship skills.
- Inspecting client properties.
- Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
- Travel Allowance
- Performance related profit bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months employment
- Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: