My client is a Top 100 UK law firm with offices around the UK and Asia. You will be carrying out all aspects of transactional and non-transactional work around corporate finance and tax advice.
You will be working with a range of different companies and providing first class service to existing clients whilst being a part of securing new ones.
This is great opportunity for an Associate to be involved with high quality work and be exposed to various departments through the business. Gaining experience that isn't normally on offer in different law firms.
- Full spectrum of work covering all aspects of Corporate finance & tax advice
- Providing best in class service to clients
- Working with various teams to help bring Corporate transactions to a close.
- Using your strong BD skills to develop and maintain new clients.
- Strong academics
- MiFID, EMIR, AIFMD, II/MiFIR experience.
- Thorough understanding of financial regulatory impact on corporate transactions
- 5+ PQE (but exceptional candidates below 5 will be considered)
- Understanding of the UK financial services regime.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Gary Mullen on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,