Client Account Manager/Senior Financial services Administrator
Location London City
Would you like to be part of an independent financial advisory firm specialising in the provision of Holistic Financial Planning advice to Companies and Private Clients?
The role of the Client Account Manager is to support the Practice Manager in the smooth running of operations by providing Investment, Asset management and other financial services administration support. We are looking for someone who wants a career for at least the next five years to become a member of the work family and really take ownership on driving the business forward as your own.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
• Contributing to all elements of client administration.
• Contributing to the day-to-day running of the business by undertaking general administration duties.
• Preparation and submission of applications and processing these, chasing providers where necessary.
• Preparation of client meeting packs.
• Requesting up to date valuations and policy information from providers.
• Issuing Letters of authority requests and ensuring information has been sent from providers.
• Keeping day to day tasks up to date on CRM system and actioning within Practice service level standards.
• Responding to client emails within Practice service level standards .
• Office filing systems.
• Database management.
• Assisting with the delivery of client administration.
• Assisting with business tracking.
• Office administration.
• Compliance administration.
• Answer telephone calls in a professional and polite manner.
• Producing quotes from provider websites.
Essential to this role
• 1 + Years Financial services experience
• Corporate level Financial services administration.
Competitive pension contribution
Death in service
Click to apply or contact for more Information.