PM Human Capital Solutions are currently working with a growing and award-winning accounting practice that works with clients from the music industry. The firm was launched a couple of years back by a passionate founder with extensive experience in the accounting sector to make a difference in this industry and focus on quality whilst investing in technology and people.
The firm has an office in London (near London Bridge) and also an office in LA.
The firm has gone from strength to strength and acquired a number of new high-profile clients recently and such they are looking to add to the current team of 7 and bring onboard an operations manager.
Some of your duties will include:
- Run the Monday Momentum Meeting
- Design,implement and improve on new and existing Systems & Procedures
- Manage and appraise the team
- Accountable for planning and maintaining a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
- Manages employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- To focus on all aspects associated with professionalism, including defining workforce qualifications and standards, continuous professional development to ensure employees are highly qualified.
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of high calibre professionals, creating succession to key roles and enhancing management capability.
- Coordinate the efforts of the different operational areas under management to ensure minimal duplication of efforts,maximum efficiency and to maximize value for money.
- Ensure that risk is effectively addressed in all aspects of the business.
- Produce Financial Reports and identify and implement opportunities to improve financial performance
- Produce Operational Performance Reports and identify and implement opportunities to improve financial performance
- Implementing a system for Client Complaints and dealing with any complaints as they arise
- Ensure reliable delivery of the fee review system
- Drive the company core values in to day to day behaviors, rewarding and reprimanding accordingly
- Challenge the MD on suggested initiatives but then implement with100% commitment once decisions are made
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience from the music industry, this role would ideally suit a non-accountant and someone who his highly organised and disciplined at implementation.
Previous experience of working in an accounting firm is not required, you will have excellent management and process implementation experience. You must have excellent client facing skills along with the ability to manage and prioritise your workloads.
Please forward your CV for more information.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,