West Coast Imports, Inc. is looking for a full-time individual that has a mindset to grow and improve within the company. This position requires both being in the office as well as verifying efficiency in the warehouse. This position is cross-trained to be able to have the understanding and capability of most other departments as well as work with other departments to sustain and control the system in place. We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Coordinate shipments with freight companies or brokers.
- Creating BOL's and entering freight class depending on item shipped.
- Email clients to communicate progress and quotes; process the shipment of their order.
- Checking orders physically and ensuring pallets are accurately shipped; working in warehouse
- Ensure all shipments are leaving at correct times.
- Answer phone with multiple phone lines (up to 6 lines).
- Assist office staff with filing, faxing, and making copies.
- Data entry of different sorts such as product information, enter purchase orders, invoice purchase orders, create BOL's, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish and English speaker)
- Capable to work in a fast paced environment
- Work independently and as a team
- Organized and the ability to take notes