A reputable bank is seeking an Assistant VP, Relationship Manager to join their private banking team in Century City. We are corporate recruiters under contract with our client to find the right candidates.
The key areas of responsibility include bringing new business to the Bank and maintaining a portfolio of existing clients. Business development leads will come from canvasing, cold calls, expansion of the existing portfolio and networking. This officer should be self-managing and able to direct loan and deposit portfolios that include complex structures and demanding clients who require the highest quality of service.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of commercial banking experience
- 2+ years of existing book of business
- Existing network of clients and referral sources in West Los Angeles
- Understanding of credit underwriting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure, organized, has a sense of urgency and a team player