Verifies and keeps records on outgoing items
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Check bills of lading for accuracy.
- Coordinate shipping operations with Shipping Manager.
- Organize “mail slots” with proper paperwork.
- Comply with Company policies.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Freezer Services provides our customers the capacity they need to store their frozen and chilled products in a state-of-the-art warehouse with the very latest in engineering, refrigeration, LED lighting, warehouse management systems and nationwide logistics services.