Jackson & Company Solutions, Inc. is looking for an Cleaning porter/maid to join its team. We will train you as a professional residential and commercial cleaner. Candidates must understand the importance of confidentially and formal etiquette. When people hear the Jackson name they think of luxury, a high-end experience, quality, and timeless customer service and tradition. We will provide you with the tools to grow personally and professionally. We continue to raise the bar on the cleaning service industry. We provide our clients with a 5-star experience. Our growth and success depend on hiring and keeping cleaning talent that represents the best of the best.
Responsibilities will include cleaning residential and commercial locations using our environmentally safe cleaning products. The employee’s goal is to leave location immaculate, fresh smelling, and to provide formal and superior customer service. Cleaning Porter/maid will clean, sanitize, dust, deodorize, wash, vacuum, mop, and sweep. Reasonable movement of furniture is expected. Must be able to carry cleaning equipment from company vehicle to inside of customer location. Candidate must also be able to climb stairs while carrying equipment. Candidate is also expected to perform work on their knees (knee pads are provided). It is also expected that the candidate be able to clean kitchens and bathrooms, stooping, reaching and lifting. Candidate is expected to understand how to operate a vacuum cleaner and operate a portable vacuum that straps across the shoulder diagonally. Bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling and moving small furniture is required in this job. Work hours will include weekends and nights and possibly holidays as well. However, a flexible work schedule is available. Company uniform is provided.
What you can expect from us:
· A flexible work schedule
· We provide paid training
· Employee discounts
· Personal development training
· Attend all mandatory meetings
· Keep work areas neat, clean, and organized
· Communicate orally and verbally in English
· Ability to read and understand English
· Ability to understand and follow directions
· Ability to perform job functions with limited supervision
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
· Ensure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
· Ability to resolve customer complaint as appropriate to maintain Five Star level of customer satisfaction and quality
· Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
· High School diploma or GED
· College degree highly preferred
· Previous cleaning experience highly preferred
· Be available Monday thru Sunday 6am-11pm
· Be able to lift up to 25lbs.
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to PASS driver and criminal background check as well as a drug test
· Must be able to communicate to senior staff in order to meet customer expectations
· Ability to differentiate between various colored cloths and cleaning products
· Must have the ability to drive to various job sites
· Ability to read cleaning instructions as outlined on customer reports
· Previous janitorial experience is preferred, including knowledge of floor buffer
This is a work from home position. Your home will be your base of operations; however, travel is required in serving various clients. This job description is not a comprehensive list of all expectations, duties, conditions, and skills required in this position. It is intended to serve as a general description.
Candidates are expected to adhere to our company’s guiding principles of conduct: Integrity, Respect, Customer Focus, Compliance, Innovation, Create Value, Knowledge, Change, and Fulfillment
Learn more by visiting our website: