If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have a passion for cosmetics, Cosmetic Design Group (a subsidiary of WWP) is the place for you! We are looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative member to join the team as an Operations Specialist in our Culver City, CA location.
CDG has been supplying national brands and retailers with innovation and brand partnership for over 30 years. CDG offers full turnkey design and manufacturing services as well as packaging, assembly, displays, regulatory, and warehousing services. The Company’s low overhead and strategic partnerships allow us to work faster than the competition and get you the best possible pricing. Through our research and connections, we are able to present you with the newest trends before anyone else. We also know the market inside out and can identify white space in your sector to suggest products that will position your brand as an innovator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare, process, and track purchase orders and sales orders.
- Manage inventory quantities accurately and within desired levels.
- Manage communication with freight forwarders to ensure on-time arrival of components and finished goods to the desired destination.
- Ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements.
- Generate and maintain bills of materials and manufacture orders.
- Prepare and process documents for export/import orders according to the U.S. and foreign government requirements.
- Various duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor degree required
- 2+ years of experience as an operations specialist
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics industry a plus
- Multi-tasker with a critical eye for details and numbers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Microsoft Office and PC literate, in particular with strong Excel skills
WWP is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.