We are currently hiring several new Social Media Content Specialists who will be responsible for reviewing video content for legal compliance (ensuring all posted content is appropriate and represents operating standards.) This position is located near the Century City / Culver area; This position is a 6 month contract to perm position based on work performance.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring the content safety of short video products, ensuring their legal compliance
- Ability to develop, maintain and implement community content security standards
- Engaging in the improvement and operation strategies of content management systems
- Collaborate and coordinate with supervising departments to handle contents violating our community regulation and to ensure compliance with our operation standards in a timely manner
- Drive awareness and understanding through communicating actively with our users to improve user experience for illegal-related issues
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Journalism, Communication, English, Computer Science or related major preferred)
- Experience in media content review preferred
- Native English speaker
- Active user of social media platforms with great sense of culturally relevant issues
- Familiarity with Internet laws and regulations
- Good oral and written competence, strong executing and studying ability and great responsibility
Akorbi Workforce Solutions provides technical, professional, high-volume, multilingual and bilingual staffing solutions in the U.S. and globally to support the contract, contract-to-hire, direct-hire, statement of work and payroll needs of Fortune 1000 clients.