Position is located in Fountain Valley, CA.
Great opportunity to join a winning sales team responsible for Kingston's major Big Box retail accounts. We are adding this new position to manage new and existing accounts to secure and increase overall sales for Kingston's Flash business. Develop strategies and establish partnerships with customers in the U.S. in order to build Kingston’s brand recognition and market share in the retail market. Conduct business reviews, make recommendations to management, insure correct pricing and perform other related work as required.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and inventory management.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Implement profitable promotional programs to drive flash branding and corporate positioning in store and online.
- Advise retail accounts regarding sales and advertising techniques and marketing programs.
- Work closely with distribution team to prospect potential new retail accounts.
- Deliver new product presentations to buyers and associated personnel.
- Meet with clients to maintain relationships and negotiate sales.
- Coordinate communication between internal sales department and other sales related departments.
- Prepare periodic sales reports, including sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed growth plans.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activities.
- Travel to assigned accounts to increase business.
- Three years sales experience in the computer technology or consumer electronics field.
- Big Box retail sales experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Thorough understanding of retail sales processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service, sales principles and concepts, and sales methods and practices.
- Highly self motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to responsively adapt to changing work priorities, and work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Must be available for domestic travel once or twice per month for two to four days at a time.
Why Join Kingston?
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology and devices with an industry leader. "Kingston is Everywhere".
- Business casual work environment.
- Free membership to our onsite fitness center and fitness classes.
- We are a company that believes investing in employees is essential to our success.
- Quarterly Discretionary Bonus based on your performance and company profitability.
- Regarded as "One of the Best Companies to Work for in America" by Fortune Magazine.
- Forbes Magazine lists Kingston as #54 on its list of "The 500 Largest Private Companies in the U.S."
- Kingston Encrypted Flash drive named winner of two 2019 “Govies” Awards.
Kingston has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Regarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in America by Fortune magazine, Kingston's tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity create an exemplary corporate culture. Kingston believes that investing in employees is essential and that each individual employee is a vital part of the company's success.
Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), a choice of PPO or HMO medical and dental, vision, FSA, life and disability insurance, EAP and more.