We are an IT Managed Services Provider that is based in Downtown Los Angeles and are looking for a full-time Desktop Support Specialist- Level 1/2 with 3+ years of experience. We are looking to hire right now, the right candidate has the option to start work immediately.
- You should be very comfortable identifying and correcting a wide variety of hardware and software issues.
- You must have at least 4 years of experience working in large enterprises supporting OVER 500 users. If you don't have this experience, please don't apply.
- Everyone on our team is an expert in IT and you have to be technical in order to make the cut.
- Strong knowledge of Apple computers would be a plus
Please be kind to us and to your self and only apply if you have accomplished the following:
- 4+ years of experience in direct customer IT support.
- 4+ years of experience supporting the following network environment: MS Windows, Active Directory, advanced MS Office.
- Fluency with Windows 7,and Windows 10… Office 2010/2013/2016, Active Directory.
- Ability to assist users with basic hardware and software problems (i.e., spreadsheets, graphics, word processing, communications, MS Outlook, Client Access, Internet Browsers, VPN, etc.) and product configurations within desktop PC's, laptops, printers and monitors.
- Experience doing complete desktop rebuilds, repairs and working with common diagnostic tools to identify and resolve problems for end users.
- Ability to differentiate between errors caused by hardware, software, desktop errors, and server errors.
- TCP/IP and networking fundamentals, LAN and networking troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting mobile OS's and devices, such as Android and iOS devices.
- When applying for this position in the subject of the email write "I love the color Crimson" otherwise your application will be automatically rejected.
- A+, Network+, MCDST or HDI certifications all are a plus.
- The ability to multitask and to work well within a team environment while keeping the customers' needs as a priority at all times.
- Familiarity with incident/ticketing systems for tracking Service Desk tickets.
And now for the usually job post lingo. . .
Help Desk Technician - Contract to Potential Hire (Downtown Los Angeles)
The help desk technician position responds to, resolves, and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone or e-mail.
Our main HQ is located in Downtown Los Angeles. You may be stationed at our HQ or may be moved to a client site. We often embed our staff with various clients. Like with any IT related position, on occasion you will be required to stay after hours or come in on weekends but we try to keep such work to a minimum.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to grow in the IT field and your growth will only be limited by your willingness to learn and go above and beyond.
Duties and Essential Role Functions:
Provide expert remote desktop support with focus on:
- Client satisfaction
- Service delivery quality
- Rapid response
- Technical excellence
Our Core Philosophy:
- Customer comes first. We are extremely customer satisfaction focused. Delivering exceptional customer support is absolutely mandatory.
- Non-corporate atmosphere
Good To Have Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, attention to details
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in a Mac environment
- Parking provided
- Work with smart and hard working group of people
- Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Annual “go on a vacation” reimbursement