Well established real estate firm with over 50 years of experience is seeking a Maintenance Tech for affordable housing communities in the Springhill area. We are a fast growing and nationally recognized development and management company, and we offer advancement and growth opportunities nationally throughout our portfolio. We are always looking for motivated individuals with a mindset for success and a passion for excellence and a dedication to quality to join our team.
· Candidate should be experienced in all aspects of building maintenance including HVAC, plumbing, electrical and minor carpentry work. Participate in all maintenance projects, snow removal, trash removal and grounds work as needed
· On-call services may be required for emergencies and/or lock-outs during nights or weekends
· Assist with the apartment turnovers and annual inspections
· Repair various types of doors, windows, floors, appliances, roofs, ceilings and cabinetry
· Provide accurate record keeping of work completed and all required reporting systems
· Two (2) years’ experience performing building maintenance and repair work - there may be supervision and training responsibilities over others
· Ability to read and understand manuals, and building codes
· Familiarity w/carpentry/electrical/plumbing tools
· Must be able to lift 100 lbs., climb and work from ladders
· Must be willing and able to work at other locations as needed and possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license along with willingness to use personal transportation in the course of performing duties
If you are passionate about property management and developing a great team, this is the opportunity for you. We offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package including 401K and bonus potential.Company Description
Weston Associates Management Co., Inc. is a real estate development and management firm with broad experience in multi-family housing, office, assisted living, and retail. We are Boston-based and Nationally-focused.