Fine Blanking Operator General Function: Proficiently operate fine blanking machines in a process that produces precision blanked metal components.
- Inspect parts to insure quality per customer specifications (using mic and height gauges)
- Maintain dies by lubricating and visually inspecting for defects and proper placement.
- Assist maintenance department in performing machine specific preventative maintenance
- Operate and maintain coil feeding equipment
- Perform machine specific cleaning procedures
- Maintain daily production data by entering part/lot numbers, production counts, inspections, results etc.
- Follow YFB documented procedures, stage dies, change out dies and perform steel alignment.
Must have 2+ years machine operating experience.
Must be able to work in an environment where there is a great deal of dust and noise
Must be able to stoop, bend and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs) High school diploma or equivalent 2 or more years of technical warehouse experience
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- technical warehouse: 2 years
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com