General warehouse to include order filling and stocking appliance parts.
· Prepares orders by processing orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
· Maintains inventory by stocking parts in correct locations.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Completes reports by entering required information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Career Level Required
1+ to 2 Years
High School or equivalent
Full timeCompany Description
Since 1932 we have been a leader of the industry through service, innovation and community involvement. We continue to create solutions for an ever evolving and growing industry.
11 Distributions Centers and over 50 store locations across the US and Canada.