Answer inquiries and provides information, and schedules medical appointments for members of the general public and other interested parties. Provides directions and descriptions of services and activities conducted at SCENT. Job is primarily located in Lugoff, South Carolina, and is not a work-from-home or remote position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- File and maintain records.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Provide information about the practice, such as location of offices, providers within the organization, or services provided.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
Day-to-day activities of the position.
- Interacting With Computers
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public
- Getting Information
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization
- Processing Information
Qualifications and Skills
- Education and experience required. No formal education or experience is required, however 2+ years of experience in a busy medical practice preferred. Additionally, experience in a customer-facing environment is preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Benefits include 401(k), personal time off and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance.
Powered by JazzHR