· Perform a variety of testing of chemicals in compliance with established standards and specifications.
· Review finished product, raw materials, stability, and in-process test results as required.
· Undertake a variety of projects related to the quality control of raw materials, in-process samples, finished products, and outside vendors, stability and validation studies, instrumental analysis, and calibration checks.
· Notify management of OOS test results immediately. Initiate laboratory investigation report.
· Detect and report technical quality problems. Initiate Notice of Event when required.
· Participate in the development and auditing of procedures and work instructions to comply with cGMPs, EU, OSHA, and EPA regulatory requirements. Perform a variety of related record keeping and reporting functions.
· Perform training for new employees on company SOP and cGMP regulations.
· Assist with execution of protocols for OOS investigation, stability studies, method transfers and method validation as required.
· Perform lab internal Audits.
· Perform laboratory equipment calibration.
· Maintain laboratory equipment in good operating order, maintain supplies, and initiate purchase orders. Maintain work environment in a safe, clean, and organized manner.
· Perform micro work as and when required.
· Involved & guide others in some troubleshooting of lab equipment to resolve some minor issues.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.Company Description
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.