Job Description: Our Client, is seeking an entry-level Machine Operator and Assembler to assist in manufacturing by performing light duty, manual assembly operations as well as operating simple machines. Responsibilities in this role include assembling small parts to cast rotors using tools such as an air driven screw driver, hand held ratchet wrench, operating a small punch press, blade cutter and wire cleaner, and performing in process quality inspections and measurements as directed by supervisor.
Location: Madison Heights, MI Area
Position type: Full-Time, Long term, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $9-12/hour based on experience
Qualifications: An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to count and perform simple math calculations
- Ability to work on a team
- Prior training in Safe work practices, safety programs, etc, a HUGE PLUS!
- Knowledge of basic computer software (Microsoft word, Excel)
- Prior experience with inventory a HUGE PLUS!
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.