The firm is a people transportation company.
- Developing and implementing Public policy and Government Affairs strategies in the sub-region.
- Building and nurturing ecosystems, as well as engaging with public and private stakeholders —including governments, regulators, third parties and academics on a range of policy issues of interest to the company mainly in Southern Europe.
- Partnering with global and regional teams to build stakeholder engagement strategies, and campaigns that promote and enhance the overall reputation of Uber as a platform.
- Partnering with the Southern Europe Leadership & Operations teams across Rides, Eats and Jump to support balanced growth of our business.
- Support Uber’s Public Policy team across the sub-region.
Ideally, you would have 10+ years experience working with institutions, government officials, parliament in understanding and managing policy issues; proven ability to evolve in complex environment is required. A strong interest in digital and mobility issues in Spain will be key. Openness to dive deep into the new lines of business. Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English, Spanish and Italian with a demonstrated ability to engage policy concepts with diverse stakeholders is essential.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,