Finance Bachelor's Jobs in Malaysia
2 weeks ago
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Customer Service/Help Desk, Finance
Position: Team Leader - E - payment - We are looking for a Team Lead to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier...
Skills Needed: Who are we looking for?
Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any field
Experience in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
Experience leading, inspiring and motivating others to meet goals and metrics
Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics.
Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
Able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends
Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency in English
*We shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
3 weeks ago
Payroll & Account Executive
Kelang - Malaysia
1) Issuing customers invoices - 2) Follow up on customers payments - 3) Involve in payroll - prepare payslip for workers - 4) Update...
Skills Needed: 1) Experience in AR receivable
2) Experience in prepare wages , payroll .
3) Expert in mcrosoft excel , words
4) Independent person
5) Good knowledge in accounting basic to do posting double entries in accouting system
6) Able to work under pressure & commit to work without looking to the period / timing
over 3 months ago
Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Position: Finance Manager (Manufacturing) Johor Bahru - Job Responsibilities - Main : To assist and report to the Group Finance Manager in...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements
1. Min Degree in Accounting or equivalent
2. At least five (5) years working experience in manufacturing company and with prior experience in an audit firm.
3. Hands-on experience in management report, financial report, annual financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, inventory costing and tax estimation.
4. Knowledgeable in MFRS, income tax, GST Act and/or related statutory regulations and requirements.
5. Experience in usage of ERP software
6. Proficient in English and Mandarin, both in speaking and writing
over 3 months ago
Ipoh - Malaysia
Responsibilities: - • Assist in company financial and management reporting - • Handle day - to - day financial operation - • Ensure...