Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Lead Developer
The company’s advisory function is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice:
The team is focusing on advisory and implementation services that relate to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, F&O & BC). This will include leading the implementation of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Work alongside the Solution and Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation.
- Working in an Agile or Waterfall approach depending on the business requirements.
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in D365CE.
- Ensuring all design/technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process.
- Development on components outside of the core D365CE platform but within the wider Microsoft stack for example Power BI, LogicApps, Azure Service Bus and PowerApps.
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams.
- Deliver all development work per company Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget.
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice.
- Adhere to best practice and company technical standards during all development.
- Ensure proper code management takes place for all development work including source control, unit-testing and code reviews.
- Working alongside the Technical Architects to implement any agreed strategy for automated builds and release on projects is in place.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels.
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- Minimum 3 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Certifications (2013, 2015, 2016 or 365).
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement / CRM Online 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365.
- Excellent understanding of best practices for .Net Development, including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes.
- Proven experience in D365CE Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must.
- Experience of leading a small team and providing guidance / mentoring to more junior colleagues.
- Knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Professional Services.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- D365CE Integration Development using supporting Microsoft technologies such as Common Data Service, Flow, Logic Apps and Azure Service Bus.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps (VSTS) for source control.
- Experience in using and configuring Azure DevOps build and release pipelines.
- Microsoft Power BI development.
- Microsoft Power Apps development in-line with D365CE data structures.
- HTML5 Development in line with D365CE.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services and Analysis Services.
- Data migration experience in-line with D365CE including best practices around speed and efficiency.
- Experience in using third party tools for D365CE integration and migrations, for example Scribe or Kingsway Soft SSIS adapters.
- Experience and knowledge of D365CE Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in D365CE projects.
- Experience working with off/near-shore teams.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV to Nuria de la Fuente on or call/WhatsApp on 00351 938239214
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.